- Gaming & Technology News | Game Reviews & Videos
Earning Robux: How to Make Money in Roblox
Roblox is a creator platform that allows players to profit or benefit from making games and even earn real-life money from profit-share schemes and microtransactions. Doesn’t sound like much fun? It certainly is, but you will need a good stack of the in-game currency Robux in order to really explore and make the most of Roblox
Money in Roblox is important if you want to have fun, upgrade your avatar, buy special abilities or just benefit from unlimited opportunities. But getting Robux has become almost impossible since the Builder’s Club was changed into a paid subscription. Luckily, there are a few ways that will allow you to earn Robux and even make some actual cash.
How to Get Robux in Roblox
There are a few ways to get Robux, some of which are free but can be time-consuming:
Earn Free Robux
Getting free Robux has become increasingly difficult, as most of the privileges are exclusively available to premium memberships. However, one of the easiest ways to earn free Robux is to create game passes. You will have to create a game on Roblox, get some players and add a Game Pass, which you can sell at a chosen price. Any Robux that you earned from selling game passes will take 3 days to appear in your account.
Join Roblox Premium
Joining Roblox premium will grant you exclusive access to privileges, helping you unlock the best ways to earn Robux and a monthly premium to spend on whatever you want or need. So you basically invest in order to gain more. The membership tiers include:
- $4.99/month – 450 Robux/month
- $9.99/month – 1000 Robux/month
- $19.99/month – 2200 Robux/month
Sell Clothes in Roblox
You can sell clothes in Roblox if you have purchased the Premium membership. You can make designs for shirts, t-shirts, pants and sell them on the marketplace. The return will be 70% of their selling price in Robux. Just like in the real world, the other 30% are used to support Roblox in-game economy and reduce inflation. It will also take 3 days for the Robux to appear in your account.
Sell Access to Your Roblox Games
The idea behind selling Access is similar to selling Game Passes. But while you sell Game Passes to give players access to premium features in the game, the Access is essentially selling the game.
It is understandable that it might be harder to convert players into paying for the whole game, and you have to make sure there are no glitches, or your reputation will be easily damaged. The rewards for selling a game are certainly more lucrative though - you can charge between 25 and 1,000 Robux for game access
This is a pretty straightforward method of getting Robux but it can be costly, depending on how you plan to use your Robux. You can purchase Robux on the official website of Roblox.
DigiZani also offers premium deals on Roblox Robux, cheaper than buying them on the Roblox site. Fast and secure transactions are guaranteed.