KEY FEATURES - MarioParty 10
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party minigames, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk, or blast other players away.
- Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad.
- It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them.
- Colours and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.